Eliminate Questions Surrounding Your Data
Are your assays prone to false positive and false negative results? Is your assay development process slowing you down?
When every sample, every second and every cent matter, SAMDI (Self-Assembled Monolayer Desorption Ionization) technology is your solution.
with fluorophores, antibodies and radioisotopes
- Require tedious and expensive development
- May produce false positive and false negative results
with traditional mass spectrometry
Traditional MS methods:
- Require cumbersome sample preparation procedures
- Are low-throughput
Believe in Better, Faster, Data-Driven Results
Believe in quality data
Believe in rapid turnaround
Believe in SAMDI technology
SAMDI technology uses high-density biochip arrays of self-assembled monolayers (SAMs) of alkanethiolates on gold. This innovative surface chemistry enables us to:
- Specifically capture your analyte of interest from complex samples, including:
- Small molecules
- Detect and measure your analytes using MALDI mass spectrometry for a label-free SAMDI readout
- Characterize kinetic parameters and unravel reaction mechanisms
- Generate clean and reproducible data with Z’-factors that often exceed 0.8
When you choose SAMDI Tech for your assays, you won’t have to compromise speed or data quality. Streamline your research with a team and technology that:
- Eliminate tedious optimization steps for faster assay development
- Generate accurate data faster with automated high-throughput screening
- Deliver your results faster
Accelerate your drug discovery projects with data you can trust. SAMDI technology leads the industry with rapid, data-driven solutions for drug discovery research.
Going label-free with SAMDI Tech will allow you to:
- Speed up assay development
- Reduce reagent costs
- Screen multiple targets simultaneously
- Gain confidence in your data
- Make smarter go or no-go decisions
Watch the SAMDI process
Can going label-free accelerate your drug discovery program?
Learn how SAMDI Tech’s label-free solutions helped accelerate a drug discovery program by delivering high-quality, decision-making data ahead of schedule.